Everything but sheds

• coppertop
    Central MN

Last w-end I spent the majority of Sat out in the woods. During my search I found a bloody deer bed, remnants of somethings bluejay snack, remnants of anothers pheasant meal, remnants of yet anothers rabbit feast and this!

umichjesse
    Plymouth

When even the trees look attractive, you know you spent too much time in the woods. Time for some open water fishing to clear your head!

On a side note, I looked for sheds last weekend in SE Mn on my uncles farm where I hunt. In three hours I found 12 deer carcasses and no sheds. One of the deer was a small eight point but he was so stinky I didn’t bother breaking the tiny rack off of him. With the deep snow and the huge deer population, the coyotes sure feasted this winter. The highlight of the weekend was the awesome trout bite on the creeks, not the shed finding. Although I did laugh my [censored] off when my golden retriever retrieved what looked like a wet dead possum. I grabbed his collar and shook him until he dropped it and dragged him away. Once I was a good distance away the possum scurried up a tree and my dog nearly ripped my arm off.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

NIce IFnd CT. At least now we know were CT will be hanging his stand and spending most of his Fall.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Nice picture Coppertop! I never knew there were male and female trees before.

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

…Nice tree, whats her name

big_g
    Isle, MN

I am guessing it’s something like “OL Mossy’s”

big G

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

I am guessing it’s something like “OL Mossy’s”

coppertop
    Central MN

Yeah, No comment needed. It speaks for itself!

robhood23

Forget about Tiff, I am in love 8>)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.