Shed antler pics

• mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Hey Guys, here are a few more that I found…2 from MN and 1 from WI. The two 4pts are not a match but my buddies found their other sides, the match to the 5pt is a no-show….very dark antler, most color of any I have ever found. I am up to 8 this year but it has been really tough with all this snow, we still havent had a complete melt yet. The closest was just recently until we got another 7 inches of slop . Is anybody else finding any good ones? If so, share the pictures, we would all like to see em’

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice Love the chocolate covered ones

big G

lick

nice finds guys at work found 9 this weekend but 5 had tines chewed almost off darn tree rats

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Nice job Mark! So are you guessing those are 2.5 year olds? Or is the dark one a 3.5 year old?

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Quote:

Nice job Mark! So are you guessing those are 2.5 year olds? Or is the dark one a 3.5 year old?

Its always hard to tell on sheds, (especially from pictures) but I think two are 2.5s and the dark one is 3.5+

muskie50
    St. Croix River

Here are some of my better ones over the last few years. I wish I could say that I had something to show for this year, only one small 4 point.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice Muskie50 And welcome to the site

big G

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

That matching set 5×5 on the left is my dream deer G3’s are longer than the G2’s

coppertop
    Central MN

Excellent finds Mark! Nice sized sheds! Yeah, New snows are making it a bugger. How about some pics of your total collection???? Welcome Muskie, great collection!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Great looking sheds Muskie50 and welcome to IDO!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Very Nice finds Muskie & Welcome to In-Depth Outdoors!

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Quote:

How about some pics of your total collection????

Randy, lets start a “Best shed” or “Best matching set” thread….how about if you kick this one off with a few and I will reply with a set or two and hopefully some more guys will jump with even better ones!
    ps:Glad you signed up on this side of the site Musky50

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.