Snow , Snow, and more Snow

• gobbler
    Central, MN

Anyone else frustrated??
    i was finally going to get out and have a chance to look for some Sheds this weekend and what happens???? Snow. i shoul’ve never said that i was going to look this weekend. (Murphy’s law in full affect) we’ll all have to postpone our finds till the next few weeks. oh well, have a good Easter everyone.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I can’t even find my driveway When is it suppose to stop ? Even these tiny flakes are starting to add up now…

big G

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

March snow always drives me nuts!!!

lick

glad i got out thurs night after work found a 2 point shed and a six point buck dead but all in all a good night now we wait AGAIN up to 5 for the year

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

found one that measured 86 inches on thursday, found anthor left side that went 78 inches friday morning, there out there guys just gotta look!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

found one that measured 86 inches on thursday, found anthor left side that went 78 inches friday morning, there out there guys just gotta look!

Congrats on a couple of great sheds! Can you post some pictures?

big_g
    Isle, MN

Yeah, I want to see too The 86″ had to be close to 190 Class

big G

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Ummm. What? We need some pics asap.

coppertop
    Central MN

Yesssssss, I picked the right w-end for some Sakakawea pike, or at least attempt them. Saw one dandy buck in ND with both sides holding strong.

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Here comes the snow again I have been holding off on alot of spots until the snow is completely gone. The north facing sides in hilly terrain will be covered for another 10 days Tough year, I picture alot of fat red squirrels with short teeth sitting next to chewed up antlers

gobbler
    Central, MN

i’ve made the decision not to look for sheds this year. every weekend that i don’t have anything going on and want to look it snows… and it snows. so, to save everyone else from the misery i won’t even think about it.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Ahh Man. I thought of that yesterday Gobbler. I was wondering how many guys had big plans of a nice spring walk through the woods and now this! Maybe you will get a chance to get out yet. Or you always could just end up stepping on one on your walk out for Turkey hunting!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.