Selling land

• mn-z
    Stark, MN

I decided to put my 21 acres of hunting land up for sale. It has been on the market one day and I already have 10 people wanting to come look at it and our realtor already is expecting an offer. I had no idea that raw land would sell that fast!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

A bag full of poop will sell in this crazy market. Congrats on the soon to be sale!!

mojogunter

I may be interested in the bag of poop. I bought an Ulterra, so clearly I will buy anything. grin

A bag full of poop will sell in this crazy market. Congrats on the soon to be sale!!

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Hunting property is white-hot and has been hot for almost 10 years now.

I have several customers who are in the hunting and rec properties real estate biz and the biggest problem is there are dozens and dozens of buyers for every seller. For sale inventory is at record lows just because nobody is selling and owners have been on a 10 year streak of buying.

I have been thinking hard about making an offer for the 40 acres next door to add to my farm. There are just so few opportunities to acquire adjacent land these days.

Justin riegel

I decided to put my 21 acres of hunting land up for sale. It has been on the market one day and I already have 10 people wanting to come look at it and our realtor already is expecting an offer. I had no idea that raw land would sell that fast!

They must not know about all the trespassers )

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I’m curious, is it white hot only for certain regions. I would never sell the 30 acres we have but mine is up near Virginia MN in the middle of nowhere. Tons of state and county owned land up there that’s been sitting dormant for years. Can’t imagine I would have folks clamoring to buy my property although it is very good land for the area

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.