Seat Cover Recommendations

• waldo9190
    Cloquet, MN

Just picked up an almost spotless 2013 Silverado Crew Cab. Looking for some seat covers to keep A) Hunting & Fishing muck off the seats and B) Keep spillage from the kiddos in the back to a minimum. Not too terribly concerned on price, but would like to keep it reasonable.

Thanks!

Reef W

I’ve had Coverking Ballistic Canvas Seat Covers since 2015 and they’re still in great shape.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I’ve gotten two sets from Cabelas. Their el-cheapos for $29 work surprisingly well. I got several years out of those just using them for hunting trips.
    My latest are called SKANDA Kryptek. They are much nicer. Like a neoprene. I think I have two seasons on them and they dont show any age. Looks like Cabelas no longer carries them but Autoanything does.

Dan
    Southeast MN

I also bought a set of Cabelas-brand seat covers from them, I think they were around $50. They’re a one-size-fits-all kind, so not everything fit perfectly, but overall I’m happy with them. Like you waldo I got them to prevent long-term damage from milk, formula, fruit snacks, chocolate, etc. Seems like they’ll last awhile and for the price I’m happy with them.

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/cabelas-neoprene-seat-cover

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.