Search Engine for General Goods

• FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Good morning.
    I use Ammoseek to find any ammo, reloading supply, misc guns stuff. If i know what i want, and at what price point i want to buy it, it’ll alert me when it is available.

So,
    What other sites or apps can i use for other things such as: Crankbaits, camping supplies, life jackets, fishing line, post-it notes, canning lids,…Heck anything you might buy online?

I’ve realized that i can use a tool like this to avoid overpaying and just wondering if/what you guys use to help you find something at a price point?

Thanks,
    Andy

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

This relic just gets out of the chair and goes to the store. I touch it, turn it over, look at it, if it’s what I want I just buy it and take it home. Most times I can get the deed done between naps. grin

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I know many of you are opposed to facebook but there are many great fishing/outdoors buy groups on there for specific brands and goods. They make it pretty easy and you can find some great deals.

munchy
    NULL

If it’s on Amazon you can setup tracking for specific items on camelcamelcamel. It will do exactly what you’re looking for just specifically for Amazon.

I’ve heard Honey will make alerts for specific items at various retailers. Haven’t tried it however.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

If it’s on Amazon you can setup tracking for specific items on camelcamelcamel. It will do exactly what you’re looking for just specifically for Amazon.

I’ve heard Honey will make alerts for specific items at various retailers. Haven’t tried it however.

With honey you just download a toolbar for your browser and it pops up the best deal automatically if the web site you are on has deals through them. I have it but it doesn’t seem to pop up a whole lot for me.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Looked at both those websites and there’s certainly value in using them although the stores they search are more limited than i had hoped.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.