Sea Doo Fish Pro

• KG25
    Lakeville, MN

Anyone see one of the newer fishing jet skis from Sea Doo? It’s got some pretty cool features. I could see it as a fun solo fishing rig and a family recreation/tubing rig combined in one. They were new in 2019, seems retail is around 15k.

Feature Highlights
    Garmin® Echomap® Plus 62cv Fish Finder: A top-of-the-line navigation, charting and fish-finding system using CHIRP technology for high definition images.
    Fishing Seat: Optimized for ease of movement around the entire watercraft, and for better comfort and stability when facing sideways.
    LinQ™ Fishing Cooler & (4X) Fishing Rod Holders: A spacious, quick-attach fishing cooler designed for easy access and equipped with numerous convenient features.
    Extended Rear Platform with 2nd LinQ™ Attachment System: Adds 11.5 inches to the back of the watercraft to increase stability, space, and storage capability.
    Angled Gunwale Footrests: Keeps you firmly planted, comfortable, and secure while fishing from a side position.
    Trolling Mode: Gives superior trolling control at low speeds without using the throttle – simply set, maintain and adjust as needed.

Attachments:
    1. 8C6CA2B2-534C-4B08-82B5-5FAA79C14F45.png

shady5

For some reason I think this is a crazy idea, but I don’t see why it couldn’t work.

Deuces

I’ve been thinking of tricking out one just for shallow rivers for years now.

deertracker

Just remember that they have to be no wake within 150 feet of shore and can only operate between 930am and 1 hour before sunset.
    DT

deertracker

That’s in MN. Not sure about other states.
    DT

KG25
    Lakeville, MN

Just remember that they have to be no wake within 150 feet of shore and can only operate between 930am and 1 hour before sunset.
    DT

Yeah, I guess that would be a limitation due the time restrictions. Do you know the reason for the time restriction? Is it noise?

Art Green
    Brookfield,WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>deertracker wrote:</div>
    DT

Yeah, I guess that would be a limitation due the time restrictions. Do you know the reason for the time restriction? Is it noise?

Stupidity

Deuces

As long as you’re being a responsible fisherman I would bet money you’d never get a ticket for it.

Some laws are there just for the dbags.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I just don’t see why any fisherman with any sense would spend $15k on a fishing jet ski when they could get a very respectable fishing BOAT for the same amount of money.

carnivore
    Dubuque, Iowa

I had a PWC for a few years and used it on the Mississippi from Dubuque to Redwing. Didn’t fish from it but think it would be great in a lot of fishing situations. They are fast, fuel efficient, and can operate in shallow water. We did a lot of exploring of back water channels and lakes that I never could have done with my boat. A big negative is that jet intakes and weeds don’t mix. Some landings were impossible to use because the weeds were so bad. When you get plugged up the only solution is to get in the water and pull them out. You can operate from sunrise to sunset in IA and no speed restriction near shore unless marked. Being a fisherman I was always respectful of others fishing and boating. Can’t say the same for a lot of other PWC operators.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.