Fishing Update

• Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

Hey guys quick update from Sodak, perch bite has picked up. Tim Schmitz and his Dad were out this past weekend and got some some nice jumbos along with eyes and smallies turning on. I was out the other day and got eyes on crawlers and rigs along with numerous nice perch that would maek a great meal for anyone. This weekend I got fisherman at the place, will be chasing geese and attempting to catch some jumbos. This weekend is full, but I have alot of openings for lodging at my place. We have a fully furnished kitchen, showers, large boot room with boot dryers and areas to hang up wet bibs and coats, freezers to freeze your fish, ample fish cleaning areas, as well as you can squeeze me fore some local intel, and I will more often than not be fishing when your are as well. I have a few guys out this weekend, but lots of openings in the future so call me or drop me a PM 952 412 5092 is my cell, – QB

bigstick56
    Lester Prairie, MN

QB Inn and Suits open for business…

chomps
    Sioux City IA

I sent you a a text and PM, ready to stay at the Q B&B. Look forward to a great weekend October 18-20th.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.