Catching Up from South Dakota (PIC)

• Quintin Biermann
    Webster, South Dakota

Well between a new job living out of my duffle bag, living in two different houses I have finally found a place to call home for now. I moved up to Day county finally in august and with goose season opening the 4th of august have not been doing nearly as much fishing as I would like to. I can not complain about working 3 12s a week as a nurse however. Goose season has given way to duck season which will now consume a major amount of time. I have however found some time to get out on some fall bites as time permits between work and scouting and hunting waterfowl. With the success that I have had when I have been out, i think that sometimes I should perhaps be fishing more. Anyway right now with cooling temperatures and shorter days the fish have really started to put the feedbag on and are making a nice shallow push at night. Green has been a good color with green and chartruese puls-Rs working well on 3/16th precision heads also in green. We have been out in the boat but have also opted for some shore opportunities after done scouting for the night. No fall lunkers yet but some nice eaters have been coming in making for some awesome cast and blast opportunities. If you have a chance to get out and do some fishing don’t hesitate to send me a pm or drop me a txt or call. Hope everyone has a chance to get out on some fall feedbag walleyes. -Quintin

bdlucas

Nice fish Quintin. Looking forward to getting back out there.

-Brad

onestout
    Hudson, WI

nice, I was hoping to get out there but it’s tough to find people that are willing to go fishing this time of year.

flagup
    South Dakota

Looks like you had a good night out fishing Quintin, awesome job! Walleyes are very agressive around our area and putting on some winter weight. Hopefully it continues into early ice as well and give guys a chance of pulling some big dogs during hardwater season. Good luck this fall season and we will have to hook up this winter and see if we can pull up a fish or two!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.