Thanks Zamer and H2O!

• dm5000
    Des Moines, IA

Thanks for taking the time to set up the forums! James N. got me over here from IowaOutdoors.com. The guys at IowaOutdoors are nice, but there is a whole lot of non-fishing discussion that goes on over there. (the site also loads way to slow, but thats not their fault). I will still lurk over there every once in a while because I have made friends over there, but will probably only post here. It will be awesome to have a Saylorville and Big Creek forum going here. Cant wait to get the boat in the water and post some fishing reports.
    Thanks Again!
    Dave

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

We’re happy to have you and all the other new visitors to IDA that we’re getting these days! No problem on the new forums. Zamer made a VERY persuasive case for them in a PM to me. How could I say no to such a good idea? If you guys will use them, I’ll always be happy to add them.

zamer
    Grimes, Iowa

Glad to be of help. James did all the work so he’s the man. Hopefully this well streamline things a bit.

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Hey Zamer,

Is a property manager the same thing as a slum lord? LOL

james
    Ankeny Iowa

Steve how did you do on your trip ? Hope it was better than mine. We did get fish but nothing big. Very nice trip though. Jim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.