Rush Limbaugh passed away

• klang

He was respected and hated by a lot of people, had a lot of influence on politics.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Very sad. He was a great man and a great American. Nobody is even close to being up to fill those shoes.

gizmoguy
    Crystal,MN

Very sad. He was a great man and a great American. Nobody is even close to being up to fill those shoes.

DITTO

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Yep. Agreed.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

For those who don’t understand the appreciation that many of us have for Rush Limbaugh, it was like living your whole life, hearing one side of arguments from the media, press, “celebrities” and being told things that just didn’t seem to fit the world you know. Then you turn into someone who speaks to what you and how you view current events, you realize that you aren’t alone and there is are millions of people who share your understanding of what we need to do to be successful as individuals and as a nation.

One of my favorite Rush-isms is that most of your challenges in life are self imposed. It is the difference between complaining about a wall in front of you or breaking through it

David Anderson
    Dayton, MN

For those who don’t understand the appreciation that many of us have for Rush Limbaugh, it was like living your whole life, hearing one side of arguments from the media, press, “celebrities” and being told things that just didn’t seem to fit the world you know. Then you turn into someone who speaks to what you and how you view current events, you realize that you aren’t alone and there is are millions of people who share your understanding of what we need to do to be successful as individuals and as a nation.

One of my favorite Rush-isms is that most of your challenges in life are self imposed. It is the difference between complaining about a wall in front of you or breaking through it

Very well stated!!! As I traveled the Cities in the late 80’s and 90’s he was my road companion every day. RIP Rush

KP
    Hudson, WI

Wish we had more like him!

DTW

Great American for sure. Common sense, logical and right 99.8% of the time. Changed the minds of many of my friends politically.

DTW

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

He was a guy who found a niche market and spawned a industry.

May he R.I.P.

wkw

RIP Rush. I will miss your voice, and insight every day.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

He had a big impact on me. Aside from politics he was very entertaining.

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

Bummer, didn’t know he was sick . I listened to him for years when I was driving truck, but haven’t in a long time. I always figured he’d be there on the radio when I had time to tune him back on . RIP

Bird
    River Falls, WI

Loved listening to him!

big_g
    Isle, MN

He was all FACT over feelings…. but the feelings he had for his country, you could not deny.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Talent on loan from God 👍RIP

Think he had to finally pay it off? moon

I forgot that line.

Ed Lashyro
    NULL

A great Patriot that will be missed.

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Really? A guy that read off the names of AIDS deaths like it was a sports score for ratings? A guy that did nothing but drive a wedge and say stupid stuff for ratings? Yep, quite a patriot. His eloquence will live forever….

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Show a little class D, the man just died.

OG Net_Man

Really? A guy that read off the names of AIDS deaths like it was a sports score for ratings? A guy that did nothing but drive a wedge and say stupid stuff for ratings? Yep, quite a patriot. Hi eloquence will live forever….

I guess if you want to follow along like sheep then you might call it a wedge.

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Nope. The man was horrible and I don’t give him respect because he managed to die.

OG Net_Man

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

Nope. The man was horrible and I don’t give him respect because he managed to die.

At least you are admitting that you have no class. The first road to recovery is that you admit you have a problem.

Jonesy

dude was a piece of poop.

I don’t celebrate when people die but not gonna feel sad about this one

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Wasn’t he a drug addict? Just like George Floyd…. dude went around to different doctors collecting his own personal drug stash. lets not go painting murals of rush limbaugh now

saugeye-steve

The “WOKE” members couldn’t help but interject.

ganderpike
    Alexandria

Great American for sure. Common sense, logical and right 99.8% of the time. Changed the minds of many of my friends politically.

DTW

Turns out he was wrong that smoking doesn’t kill……

Jonesy

Not woke, but also not a hypocrite. One does not need to look far to see the low character individual that rush was.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I dont know the first thing about being woke. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy I see of some on this forum to say Floyd didn’t deserve any respect cause he broke the law and was a drug addict yet rush was the same and in fact committed a much larger crime yet he’s heralded as a patriot and great man.

As to his untimely death I’m with jonesy- I don’t celebrate anyone’s death but I’m not gonna lose sleep over limbaugh’s either.

Carry on

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Rush Limbaugh passed away’ is closed to new replies.