Rtic 65

• kabefisherman11

Does anyone have an rtic 65? If so do you have any feedback? I’m considering one for $139 on ebay. Thanks in advance

Geerdes
    Brandon, SD 57005

Excellent cooler, have a Yetti 75 Rtic 65 and Rtic 20 along with multiple Rtic drink products. You will not be disappointed with the Rtic.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I think k that’s the one we have. Is it the one with the handle? I have no complaints.

kabefisherman11

Thanks for the replies. The rtic 65 had the rope handles similar to a yeti. The roadie has the aluminum handle. I would be gotten that one but I have a small Engle for a day in the boat. I’m looking for a beer hauler for camping up at voyagers.

competitor
    South central, mn

Rtic are great coolers. I love mine. For half the price of Yeti, it us a no brainer.

Ron
    Victoria, mn

This is a quote from the Rtic website, bold type is mine:
    “We’re the brand, the importer, the shop, and the marketing arm, all in one.”

And from Yeti’s website:
    “Our Tundra coolers are manufactured in the USA at facilities located in Iowa and Wisconsin as well as at a facility located in the Philippines. Our Hopper coolers and Rambler drinkware are manufactured in China.”

So if you want to buy American, it’ll cost you more, and you can’t really be sure your cooler was made in America. Tough decision. Hopefully the competition will drive the Yeti prices down and the Iowa and Wisconsin jobs will still be there.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Lots of competition out there in the overpriced cooler arena. I have a friend that works for Pelican, and they make good ones, too. Not sure how their prices compare.

King Dinger
    Mn

Rtic coolers are the best and best priced coolers on the market. If you like your yeti coolers but hate the price…. well the founder of yeti coolers are the new owners of Rtic. They sold out and started this company. Same coolers guys. Do some research and save yourself a lot of money with Rtic.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The one down side to Rtic is the business model. If you want your cooler now, Rtic might not be the way to go. They manufacture on demand, meaning they wait until X number have been ordered before having Asia manufacture them.

I assume they also use the cheapest, which is usually the slowest, method to ship them stateside to keep the cost down.

kabefisherman11

The rtic ones are available on eBay and Amazon with quick shipping. But I can actually see one until I buy it which is a big disadvantage.

CaptainMusky

The one down side to Rtic is the business model. If you want your cooler now, Rtic might not be the way to go. They manufacture on demand, meaning they wait until X number have been ordered before having Asia manufacture them.

I assume they also use the cheapest, which is usually the slowest, method to ship them stateside to keep the cost down.

there are some retailers that carry them too. I saw them in Tx when we were just down there.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.