Roulette Doritos

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Nacho cheese, nacho cheese, nacho cheese, SON OF A…….

Anybody else try them? The hot ones are too much for me.

Sharon
    SE Metro

I had to google this to find out what you’re talking about. To the grocery store I go!! These sound awesome! I like hot stuff… well kinda. I’m a wuss, so I guess I should correct that to say I like “a little spiciness”. I’ll report back with my findings.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

All the grocery stores have them. I even saw snack bag size in Super America.
    Good Luck! I am tossing mine! shock

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Can’t do spicey in any way. Sunday Morning on CBS had a segment on “Hot Chicken” Sunday. Didn’t sound good at all.

jetro
    Mayer, MN

Love them! They had em in Canada before they were rolled out here so I have got to enjoy them for a while already.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

All I know is if they ever get rid of the Spicy Sweet Chili flavor all hell is gonna break loose at my local food store. There is no telling what I may do. Still trying to fill the void Caribbean jerk Slim jims filled at one time.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Not in distribution down here that I know of, but I will be trying them when they do.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Rats in a hat! The grocery store I stopped at didn’t have it!

munchy
    NULL

I will be on the hunt! I love me some spicy! A guy at work had an entire grocery bag full of ghost, scorpion, Carolina reapers, and a couple other flammable peppers. I took about a gallon home and dried them in the oven, crushed them, and now have them infusing in olive oil. Oh I can’t wait to try it!!!

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Ever had the Famous Dave’s devil spit pickles. OMG – smokin hot and when I open the bottle I can’t stop until its empty

munchy
    NULL

Ever had the Famous Dave’s devil spit pickles. OMG – smokin hot and when I open the bottle I can’t stop until its empty

They are amazing!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Since we slid a little off topic…

I think it is cool all the hot sauces that are out there. It’s kind of like the craft brew craze.

I like my sauce hot and flavorful, but not so hot. For an idea of what I am talking about, bw3 blazens are too hot, but the hit sauce is just right.

Charles

Love them. I did have one bag that was kind of dud then I had a another was really good.

Anybody remember 3D Jalapeno Doritos!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Love them. I did have one bag that was kind of dud then I had a another was really good.

Anybody remember 3D Jalapeno Doritos!

I remember a few years ago when they offered small bags of exceptionally hot ones but cant remember the name. The hot ones in Roulette are those.

Kyhl
    Savage

Man I miss the Fiery Habanero Doritos. Really really wish they would bring them back. I did find Paqui Habanero chips but they aren’t as good.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll try to find these. Do they make a bag of just the hot ones or do you need to filter through a bag to find the good ones?

Nick Cox
    Minnesota

These are pretty dang good!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Man I miss the Fiery Habanero Doritos. Really really wish they would bring them back. I did find Paqui Habanero chips but they aren’t as good.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll try to find these. Do they make a bag of just the hot ones or do you need to filter through a bag to find the good ones?

Filter. Pretty certain they are the fiery habs.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

These Doritos started out in the UK, I guess they were a big hit over there. The Brits have some strange tastes in “crisps”. Chips to you and me. I never could get past the “chicken” flavor potato chips over there.

I would have to agree, in MN there will be dead Norwegians laying in the streets if they don’t ban these things immediately.

Sunday Morning on CBS had a segment on “Hot Chicken” Sunday. Didn’t sound good at all.

Get me some of that! Damn, there is nothing better than Hot Chicken in Tennessee and a few other areas where it can be found. Most places make a couple of spice levels, but yes it would kill most Scandinavians.

Grouse

Kyhl
    Savage

Filter. Pretty certain they are the fiery habs.

Don’t tease me. woot
    grin

big_g
    Isle, MN

I can’t take the heat, speaking of old flavors, I loved Jumpin’ Jack Cheese Doritos back in the day… waytogo

Sharon
    SE Metro

Anyone tired these before? They are delicious!

Attachments:
    1. 20161124_080601-1.jpg

munchy
    NULL

Where is everybody finding the Roulettes? I stopped into the Target and Cub by me yesterday and they were not there.

munchy
    NULL

Where do you get those?

big_g
    Isle, MN

gotta be from the Natural Foods section in your local grocery, pretty sure my wife eats them.

Sharon
    SE Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Sharon M wrote:</div>

Where do you get those?

Cub has them and I’m sure Target does too. They aren’t new.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.