Nice Carp pics

• b-rye22

Some of the nicer fish i have goten this summer. There are also some cool mirror carp thrown in there. Largest fish is the 9th one at 28lb even. The first one was 23lb 3oz.

kwp
    Eden Prairie

Very nice carp… People from other parts of the world (Europe and Japan) are envious of our great carp fishing over here.

Care to share presentation and techiques how you caught them?? I have never fished for them but I have heard they can be difficult to catch.

b-rye22

Quote:

Very nice carp… People from other parts of the world (Europe and Japan) are envious of our great carp fishing over here.

Care to share presentation and techiques how you caught them?? I have never fished for them but I have heard they can be difficult to catch.

Im a little under-qualifide to talk on rigs and such other than use a hair rig, but if you look up carp anglers group on google and post your question over there you will have a boat load of information within a few hours.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I don’t think you can be under qualified when you posted pictures like those(?)

How did you catch those nice fish?

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Dang those are some big carp. So what does a 28#er fight like? Dont think I have seen photos like that since Doug Stange did a show on carp fishing Mille Lacs.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I’ve never caught a 28#, but in the spring I like to get out and fish carp on an ultra light. That is a blast. And it seems like the bigger the carp, the “smarter” and more cautious they are. So a 28# is no small feed and you are overly qualified.

tccat
    Minneapolis, MN.

well done, ive been huntin those pigs on the miss but they are very hard to find. PM me if you want to share info as I am a legit carp angler. I would consider a 20# carp a trophy, great job.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Awesome pics, there are some real toads in the mix
    Thanks for sharing

Phil Bauerly
    Walker, MN - Leech Lake

Well done sir!

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

Very nice fish! I fish carp a ton as well and they are a blast. Care to share your location? Not interested in any spots by any means. Just wondering if you’re in Minnesota or elsewhere? Seems to be quite a concentration of Mirrors wherever you are. Don’t usually see them in the mix in those numbers.

b-rye22

Quote:

Very nice fish! I fish carp a ton as well and they are a blast. Care to share your location? Not interested in any spots by any means. Just wondering if you’re in Minnesota or elsewhere? Seems to be quite a concentration of Mirrors wherever you are. Don’t usually see them in the mix in those numbers.

About 20 min outside of Detroit. In some spots i fish one in ten fish is a mirror. It is pretty awsome to be in an area with so many mirrors.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.