Roosevelt lake

• glenn57
    cold spring mn

EPG’s favorite lake ie in this edition of Minnesota Outdoor News!! Didn’t read the article yet but headline says it’s a Muskie destination!

Iowaboy1

I am going to have to reread that, I thought it said musty destination??
    Which would make sense if you consider all of the corona uhm, er, disposed of near there.

MX1825

I’ve heard that lake has Corona Virus. whistling

Iowaboy1

Yes it does MX, I can show you about fifty or so spots where it started at, and in a couple of other spots it was contaminated with 7 x 7, I spose I better explain that, old number seven returned to the earth 7 times.

Iowaboy1

Ya know, come to think of it, its a dang wonder the tram rails havent rusted out prematurely.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol I did read the article, it did say something about stained water!! whistling

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I’ve heard there is a creature that roams about that area.I think it’s named the Roosie Coronasquatch.
    If i remember correctly it imitates a fisherman by day and and nobody is sure what the he!! it is by night,other than a pain in the a$$.
    If your ever up that way and suspect your in it’s presence get the he!! out of there quickly.I repeat leave as fast as you can,trust me on this one.
    I have to warn people of one other thing,DO NOt and i mean DO NOT feed it a Corona.If given one it will never go away,like feeding a stray cat.
    You Have Been Warned.

Iowaboy1

I’ve heard there is a creature that roams about that area.I think it’s named the Roosie Coronasquatch.
    If i remember correctly it imitates a fisherman by day and and nobody is sure what the he!! it is by night,other than a pain in the a$$.
    If your ever up that way and suspect your in it’s presence get the he!! out of there quickly.I repeat leave as fast as you can,trust me on this one.
    I have to warn people of one other thing,DO NOt and i mean DO NOT feed it a Corona.If given one it will never go away,like feeding a stray cat.
    You Have Been Warned.

rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

LMAO –
    I’m pretty sure there are no fish in this lake but I have it on inside info that there is a Coronasquatch and yes, do not feed this Animal or play pull tabs with him.

Update – the Coronasquatch was last seen fishing in Mexico and he cannot catch fish there either. redface but he can drink like a fish. toast

FYI – Coronasquatch is not married but it looks like he is getting close. whistling

Stay tuned………

Iowaboy1

I have proof

Attachments:
    1. Coronasquatch-on-Rosie.jpg

Iowaboy1

oh boy……..

Attachments:
    1. wisdom-speaks.jpg

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

3’s the charm. wink

Iowaboy1

I got dibs on the moose and the new rig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iowaboy1

Yanks and Rebs

Attachments:
    1. Yanks-and-Rebs.jpg

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Well if he’s moving to NC or wherever the hell whistling who’s got dibs on the cabin??

And how the holy hello are the bars up there gonna survive!! shock

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Good God somebody get that man some help.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Good God somebody get that man some help.

rotflol rotflol rotflol

and here i thought when i posted this we’d have a healthy discussion about fishing and the fish in Roosevelt lake!!!!!!!! doah coffee

boy was i wrong!!!!!!!!! whistling

Iowaboy1

Glenn57, the only way you can find fish in that lake is to spill a little corona in it while you are in a boat, he has them trained to follow him around and him only.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Iowaboy, the way I hear it he couldn’t catch a fish even if Babe Winkelman rigged his rods and Al Linder told him were to cast and how to jig it.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Feel like we need to organize an intervention for this Coronasquatch, need to teach him it’s ok to rent for awhile and not to use his pulltab philosophy of throwing good money after bad on his personal life! rotflol rotflol

Ripjiggen

Can we just make it an IDO cabin. All are welcome.

Iowaboy1

January 6, 2023 at 7:52 am#2171671
    Iowaboy, the way I hear it he couldn’t catch a fish even if Babe Winkelman rigged his rods and Al Linder told him were to cast and how to jig it.

So I tried to find a picture of those two together and photoshop EPG walking away in the background, I failed dang it so you have to use your imagination with the meme in your mind.

Babe speaking, Al, have you ever seen or heard such a thing?
    Al, No Babe, we tried everything we know to help that guy catch a fish.
    Babe, yup, he kept mumbling about southern bells, corona, and something about ib1.
    Babe, are those lures we have never heard of? whatever it was I doubt they would work either.
    Al, probably right, lets get out of here before he rubs off on us!
    And what in the heck is that smell!!

MX1825

EPG do you have a divorce lawyer on speed dial?

Edit!

EPG maybe you should try Polygamy!
    You said 3rd time the charm. Hell just get 2 more Belle’s to add to the household, I mean Harem.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Actually I am using the same Attorney I used 28 years ago with the 1st and a hard no to polygamy.
    I use to tell X#2 that she never has to worry about me having a girlfriend because one nagging on me is more than enough.
    and If anyone is going to Mexico and wants a Corona, you may want to call ahead. whistling
    Gotta love them all inclusives. toast

BTW – Best all inclusive I’ve ever stayed at. The staff was very well trained, and no buffets it was all al-la-cart order off the menu.
    Secrets Los Cabos.

Glenn was that the most current MN Outdoors?

Sheldon,
    You can have the new rig, but the Moose is coming with me to NC. wave

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Yes the January 6 the edition. This one

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20230106_1746569812-scaled.jpg

Ripjiggen

If you move to NC can I have first dibs on buying the auger that spins the wrong way? Heard they work better with deep slush. whistling

Iowaboy1

Well folks thats a wrap…

munchy
    NULL

By “Musky Destination” they mean the smell, Eau De Toilet!!

Attachments:
    1. musk-eau-de-parfum-50-ml-292360-3.jpg

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.