Who’s going to WIN the SUPERBOWL Sunday?

• jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I’ve been wrong on the play offs so I’ll most likely be wrong here but I’ll say New England by 12 points.

lundmann23
    Franklin

your probably right!!! i,m picking carolina. its been there year and they deserve it!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I’m saying New England 24-16 over Carolina.

Gator Hunter

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

New England knows how to play at Bowl level. It’s only been a couple years since the last appearance and a good number of those guys are still there. I believe the experience of the Bowl, and winning the Bowl, will give them the undeniable nod. Carolina’s playing good ball…………so I don’t think the win will come easy, but New England……….it’s just a hard club to topple when they’re on top of their game………..and they’ve been on top of their game for most of the season.

There, that oughta curse ’em. Go Carolina!

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I have a few bucks on the Pats to cover the 7 point spread. Pats by at least 8.
    J.

lundmann23
    Franklin

7 is a pretty big spread, i think the pats may win but not by more than 7. i hope i’m wrong so you win some $$$, but i don’t think carolina is getting any credit here. i may be eating my words after sunday though.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Carolina’s quaterback will throw at least three interceptions because he will be to excited and by time he settles down it will be to late. Who is there quaterback anyway?

lundmann23
    Franklin

how many picks has he thrown in the playoffs so far? 1, i think. new england is coming out thinking this is a cake walk. go carolina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Like I said WHO is there quarterback?

lundmann23
    Franklin

jake dellhomn, not sure on the spelling but i know how to say it!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

WOW, if that’s the jake on this site New England will win for sure.

lundmann23
    Franklin

jeff, have you been fishing at all? i’m sure theres enough ice for ya now.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

No, There is enough ice but the days when it wasn’t 10 below I had to work or watch the kids.

lundmann23
    Franklin

carolina should have won that game. i told everyone NE would not win by more than 7 though.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

All I know it was a great game and that’s the way all the superbowls should go. The first half kinda sucked but after that half time show I knew the teams would kick it up a notch. If you predict thing so well how many walleyes are you going to catch this spring on the rock.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

carolina should have won that game. i told everyone NE would not win by more than 7 though.

Yep, NE did not cover. Ouch!

J.

lundmann23
    Franklin

i predict a whole lot of them!!!

lundmann23
    Franklin

jeff, you don’t have to reply back because i already know what your gonna say, not as many as you right?

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

You anwsered that one yourself . Around the middle of June I think you will catch alot with the trolling bite going strong on Kosh. End of May and June is the best month to troll on Kosh.

lundmann23
    Franklin

i’m setting my boat up really nice for trolling this year, tell them walleyes to look out!!!!

lundmann23
    Franklin

are you fishing the bounty hunt this weekend. sounds like it has been pretty slow going out there.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Yes I’ll be there fishing with big group of guys. Most likely there will be more drinking than fishing. Then we will be at the Lamp for the party they have for the Kosh bounty hunt. I will be post about the Bounty hunt later tonight.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.