New Fishing Report added…

• lundmann23
    Franklin

jeff, if you weren’t such a die hard walleye fishermen you could catch some of these sky carp!!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I tried it, but I gave it up when I found out I don’t like the taste. If I don’t eat it I don’t do it. In the fall there are three weeks that fishing is the best than any other month. But you have to put your time in until it starts. But when it start it’s well worth all the time I didn’t catch anything. Congats on the geeses, I know how it feels when they drop. If you want to go out fishing with me this fall just let me know I would be glad to have you in my boat.

PS. It might cost you lunch.

lundmann23
    Franklin

i might take you up on that when the ducks slow down. hopefully i will get out a couple times. i need some fish to hold me over until next spring.. good luck and i look forward to reading some good fall reports. don’t forget the pics, i should have some more duck pics soon.

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Hope to get out for an afternoon and chase some eyes this week on the Rock…. water levels ok to launch at the bypass?? any river bite going on, or still hit and miss??

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I have been lunching at bypass with no problem. water is low. it’s still hit and miss. should turn on any day.

tedpeck
    Genoa Wi

Had a guide job north of Beloit Friday. Nice folks but tough fishing…wanted to learn about using dipbaits for cat. Didn’t catch anything to write home about–several small cats and a sheepie on a crawler. After dropping clients off I went back to the railroad trestle and pitched Chompers for smallies…one small one there and one small one up by Diamond Jims.
    Highlights of this day on the water came at both ends of the trip–broke the prop on the trolling motor when backing away from dock when launching and locked keys in the truck at jerry’s Sports Service after picking up needed parts and oil.
    Lots of leaves coming down the river now. In about 10 days this should stop, when water temps drop to 47 degrees it will be ‘go time’ for ‘eyes all the way up and all the way down…with even more chances to break gear and find new ways to screw up!

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Launched at downtown Fort today. Fished from 8 til 3, hitting the holes between RR bridge, up to 106 bridge. Only one eye at 20 inches, came on jig/minnow in 7 fow. 15 white bass, plus numerous lost ones or missed hits. 3 carp, one about 12 lbs, and several drum. water temp was 56.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.