Lake Koshkonong Fishing Report on Sept 12

• jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I didn’t have enough to bragg about for a report on the main page so I thought you guys would just like one here. The walleye are not jumping into the boat but it’s getting better. Fish are being caught on the rock river jigging and fish are on a average bite at the lake. I decide to troll this day and picked up a couple nice eaters for dinner and a nice northern pike that I CPR. Everything was caught on a firetiger JSR5 20 feet back at speeds from 2.5 to 3.0. on ten # line.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Here’s the pike I CPR.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Mike, Ed, Derek, Chef, We Fish, Carp & Rummy where are all of you guys Come out and play once in a while.

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Hope to be back on the water in a week or two. Just got back from Lac Seul, with a broken boat. darn thing stopped running with two days to go, about 14 miles from camp. We limped in on the 6hp kicker, in the dark, with a flashlite on the gps. Its at the boat doctor now, for a fixer upper /tlc. But save some eyes for us, would you Bola…?? Plan on being out there a few times in October and November.

lundmann23
    Franklin

my fishing is done for the year, duck hunting opens next weekend. might get out once or twice fishing if the ducks don’t cooperate. i still enjoy the reports and will post some bird pictures as soon as i get some!! good luck!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.