May Fishing Report

• WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

Long day on the water caught this one after Bola and Databoy headed out. 8 1/2 hours of fishing and only two fish, but I’ll be back.

WeFish

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Thats a NICE one , well worth the wait!

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Nice

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

will put in 8 1/2 any day for fish like that!

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

KV56 and I spent a few hours on Kosh looking for the elusive walleye/sauger and found this one early in the day. Don’t think I’ve ever caught a 19 1/2″ sauger before. I came in like a log until it saw the boat, then it fought hard. Fish are still scattered but the day was beautiful and it was good to make a new friend. Thanks Kent!

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Pretty quiet again….must be a league night coming up….

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Here we go again, the water will be up at least a foot and a half by Wednesday.

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

Water was definitely up and very muddy. Current was running 1.6-2.0 mph. lots of debris. Didn’t see anything caught near Blackhawk and the one guy who had fish caught them a long ways away.

prodrive-al
    Elkhorn, WI

An appropriately late report from last Friday, 5/30. Been so busy this spring haven’t been fishing since ice season but finally got my spring project done and the weather looked to be good with light winds. After a few texts and phone calls, I got some intel on the bite, grabbed some jumbo leaches and night crawlers on the way home from work Friday morning. Launched at the bypass by 10am, started jigging in 12-15 fow, picked up a few short walleyes and a 7″ yellow bass. The wind picked up a little and I started dragging the bottom with the jigs, I picked up a pair of 17″ers, a walleye and a sauger then I hooked a bigger fish, fought well, pulling drag, and felt like head shakes, netted a nice 25-26″…….. sheepshead The wind picked up after noon and made boat control a challenge so called it a day by 2pm. Was a good first day open water fishing for the year, had a good fish fry for the wife and I too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.