Rock River/SE WI Fishing GTG

• Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I’m officially in the club! My new IDO hoodie should arrive today or tomorrow so now that I’m in it’s time to plan our open water GTG on the Rock River. Does Saturday, July 19 work for anybody? Tentative plans are to gather early AM either at the Anchor Inn in Newville or at the Hwy 26 boat landing. Depending on the number interested it may be possible to convince John at the Anchor Inn to open early and offer breakfast. It’d be nice to have a set time to break for lunch, either grill out at the boat landing or eat at the Anchor Inn.

I’d also like to throw in a big fish contest. I would like it to be a catch, photo, measure, and release contest possibly paying out to top 1, 2 or 3 fish. We could also have separate contests, one for the morning big fish and one for the after lunch big fish.

Please express your interest here. The more early commitments we have the better we can plan and make arrangements at the local establishments. Hope to see you all on the water soon!

-Gregg

kv56
    Janesville

I’ll go if we have any water left in july. So what club did you join?

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Interested…checking family schedules.

Derek

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Quote:

So what club did you join?

The IDO guys with a hoodie club. Now I look good even when I’m not catching fish.

kv56
    Janesville

Oh that one

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.