2014 “Rock River Gold” Walleye Tournament

• nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

I just talked to John from The Anchor Inn and it’s official. The 2014 “Rock River Gold” Walleye Tournament will be held at the Anchor Inn on Saturday, May 10th from 7:00am-4:00pm. The only thing that’s changing from last year is there will not be a limit on the number of boats that can participate. My partner and I will be officiating only. It’s just too much work to both try to fish and run a tournament. Hope to see all of you out there!!! Remember, order of take off is determined by the date of paid entry.

Take care and stay warm!!

Nauga

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Hi guys, the phone number at the bottom of the flyer is incorrect as I just recently changed my cell number. My new number is 608-359-5575. Please let me know asap if you need a copy of the 2014 entry form and I’ll get one to you asap. It’s starting to heat up!!! WhooHoooo!!

kv56
    Janesville

Jason, I am doing a golf outing so cant do it, will try next year, nice event

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

*Update*

My partner no longer has to go to the brewer weekend he had planned with his old lady so we will officially be fishing in this weekends tournament.. the only bummer is he just called me and informed me on Tuesday so we haven’t really had the time to pre-fish like we should have, I’m expecting no less than a Team Fin-Tech victory on Saturday. I’m just happy we get to fish.

Here is the roster so far..

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

*Update*

My partner no longer has to go to the brewer weekend he had planned with his old lady so we will officially be fishing in this weekends tournament.. the only bummer is he just called me and informed me on Tuesday so we haven’t really had the time to pre-fish like we should have, I’m expecting no less than a Team Fin-Tech victory on Saturday. I’m just happy we get to fish.

Here is the roster so far..

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Here are the results from today’s 2014 Rock River Gold Walleye Tournament… We got lucky again!!! Thank you to everyone who participated and congrats to everyone who took home some cash!!

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Fin-tech put the hurt on the field again! The top 3 teams all used Knuckleball jigs. We found a definite pattern on one color that caught all but one of our 10 keepers. The funny thing is the magic color hadn’t produced since early April and our previous hot colors were non-productive. At least we figured it out early enough to place in the money and finished with more total fish caught than the rest of the field. Congrats Jason and Ben on your 2 big fish that pushed you to the top.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.