Rock River Lake Koshkonong November Fishing Reports

• jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Water levels higher than ever. Fish should be biting. Good Luck this month.

Attachments:
    1. Tim-Dad-Oct-2.jpg

Rough Water

Hi,

Sorry, not a report. I was wounder if anyone could tell me if the pier is still in at the 26 bridge. If not, hoping to get a suggestion on an alternative launch.

Thank you

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Don,t know about pier at the 26 Bypass bridge, cuz haven’t fished the Rock for a couple weeks, but I usually launch at the tavern on Blackhawk Island…Riverfront is the name I think….bar is closed down, but just put your 5 bucks in the box by bar door. Not the best of piers, so be careful, but gets the job done.

Rough Water

Thanks for taking the time Z-man, I do appreciate it.

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

Hwy 26 bypass (Groeller Launch) piers are out as of 11-10-2016.

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Made it out today after a couple weeks off fishing other water. Water level still up but manageable, with temps at 44 degrees. Thought the plastics would take off, but no such luck….zero hits on plastic. Boated about 25 eyes with 4 legals in the mix, 16 to 18 inches, all on jig/minnow. One had two frogs in belly. Also had a WeFish sighting. Good to see you, Andy.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Slow No Wake Is on in the river.

Attachments:
    1. slow-no-wake-is-on.png

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Wefish sighting today… shock

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

EZ sighting yesterday. Wow, die hard angler. Hope you caught some fish. Report from Sunday they were up river east of Fort.

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Yesterday was a very tough bite. We only boated 4 fish, with one legal. Missed maybe another 8 to 10 bites, some on plastic. But the opportunities to get out will be getting slimmer and slimmer, so a guy’s gotta do what a guy’s gotta do. Even got a chance to see some hunters get bambi.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.