Rock River & Lake Koshkonong Fishing Reports and Pictures

• jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Had a couple nice days fishing. Caught a mix bag. Mother nature throwing all her pitches but rain made most days a challenge.
    Full moon, water temps 50*, wind and cold front.

Happy Easter

Attachments:
    1. 4-2-15-best-walleye.jpg

2. big-cat.jpg

3. pike.jpg

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I kept a few 15″ to 17″ walleye and sauger caught way up river (crawfish). Was a little surprised they were all spawned out fish. Even the couple males I had were done milting.

kv56
    Janesville

First time out yesterday. First fish in the boat a chunky 26 incher. Also first musky ever. Up on the Fox. Nice fish Jeff! Happy Easter all.

Attachments:
    1. musky.jpg

2. depere-walleye.jpg

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Here’s my Easter fishing report. Lucky me got to go fishing today – thank you. I fished from 10 to 2. Weather was definitely an improvement today. Winds made boat control an adventure at times. Water temps are still hanging around the 50*. Started off pitching 1/8oz nuckle ball jigs with plastic to wood and rocky shorelines with only one 14 incher. Then I fished around the Fort area in 6 to 7 fow with rocky bottom with 1/4 oz nuckle ball jigs with crawlers. First drift I picked up this nice 22.5 inch spawned out female, second drift picked another 14 incher then it was time to leave, the Easter bunny was calling. lol

Attachments:
    1. 4-5-15-best.jpg

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Been catching some dandys the last week or so!!

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Considering everything rolls (flows) down hill……anyone wishing for more flow is getting their wish. Drove through the headwaters of the rock today by the West and South Branch Forks of the Rock. There is no shortage of water to flow down now. Just be careful of all the debris that is coming down with it.

kv56
    Janesville

Love the Bay! Each got a 27, four others over 25, 14 in all none under 20. Can’t wait for league opener.

Attachments:
    1. 27-pestigo.jpg

2. 27-micha-pestigo.jpg

3. 27-eric-pestigo.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.