snow

• Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

The recent additions to the snow pack will certaily be welcomed come spring, but it can make trudging around fishing a pain. Looking ahead a wee bit, this will equate to much needed water-resource recharge when the melting begins . So much of this area is in a major water deficit right now that things could become critical without continued recharge thru the warm months. I’m not huge on ice fishing anymore, but I sure do enjoy seeing this snow add up as it will only help improve things come spring. It doesn’t stay white long though.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

AH, Now we know who ordered this stuff! lol. Yes the lakes and rivers will very much need the water provided from the snow melt. But until then we will just have to tolerate all this white stuff. Anybody been down to Foster Arends? The snow may make walking around a little more difficult but with the snow cover on the ice the fish won’t be as spooky. Thanks, Bill

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

anybody heard if they stocked foster recently??? i know they always do it just before the kids fishing tournement…..i think that should be coming up either this weekend or next weekend.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

just a FYI, i checked out the City of Rochester page and it says the lion’s fishing contest is not until next saturday (13th).

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

i guess i’ll buy that

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Gee Jake, you get better looking looking every week. Last week a cat and this week a big mouth fish!

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

big mouth sheepie to be exact ……………..

can you tell that winter is gettin old REAL FAST

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Don’t let Mike Little see you. He lovesssssssssss sheepies!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.