Keep Praying As Prayers Are Being Answered

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

PRAISE THE LORD !!! I just came from the hospital and saw Mike in his ICU room being hooked up to a bunch of stuff. He came out of surgery alive, they think the poison is out of there and surgery didn’t spread it more or anything the way it sounds [always a fear] so the Lord has answered our prayers. Please keep praying as it will be a long hall back to being on his feet again. Just got to talk to Barb, his wife, a short bit as they didn’t want people up there but got to see him and say hi and say I told him I’d see him after surgery when he was almost saying his good bys to me on the phone earlier as things didn’t look good. Keep praying guys, it really helps more than you can ever imagine. Thanks, Bill

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

good to hear,

keep on fightin mike. i now you ain’t ready to hang ’em up yet.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Glad to hear Tom. Get better Mike we need you back.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Talked to Mike for a short bit on the phone today. He is out of intensive care unit but still very weak and tired and not up to visiters yet. Tuesday he will have another cat scan to see if there is any poison left in him. Please continue to pray for him as hes got along ways to go to get back on his feet. He is improving but it will take time. Thanks, Bill

newt
    Pillager, MN

Thanks for all the updates Bill.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Talked to Barb, Mikes wife, tonight and the cat scan showed another pocket they are going to have to remove Wed. They will try to get at it from where they did the two first surgeries and if that doesn’t work then they will have to cut him open in a different area again. Mike really needs your prayers guys and gals. The Lord is answering them as he is better than he was but still more work to be done to rid him of the poison. With our prayers and the Lord on his side he will make it. Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I talked to Mike for a short bit yesterday [Friday] on the phone and for the first time Mike sounded more like Mike. He is improving and if all keeps going well he will be out of the hospital next week sometime. The Lord has been answering our prayers so please keep Mike in your prayers daily and he will be home soon . He won’t be able to work for probably a month as too much bacteria around bait and his wounds are open for better cleaning and healing. Thanks to all of you who have held him up before the Lord in continued prayer. This is what has kept him alive and we came close to losing him but your prayers have done more than you will ever imagine. Thanks, Bill

Art

Great news Bill. Thanks for the update.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Just talked to Mike last night and no more pouches of poison were found in test yesterday. Hes hoping to get to go home in a few days. He will be layed up at home for 4-6 weeks before being aloud to go back to work. But each night his voice sounds more like Mikes so hes getting better. Our continued prayers will pray him right out of the hospital. Thanks guys and gals. Really appreciate the prayerful support you all have given Mike. Thanks, Bill

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

that’s great news, thanks for keepin us updated Bill. it’s about time poor mike gets out of that darn hospital. he’s got to be just sick of that place by now (pun intended).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.