were is the manor pit??

• BenPurvis1

were is this manor pit that you guys are talking about anybody want to send me a map or something it would be very apreaceated, parents wont drive me anywere unless i know exaclty were it is im going…….thanks a ton guys

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

The manor pit he is talking about I believe is the pit that you can see going west on 2nd. St. SW from St. Marys Hospital towards the Rochester Golf and Country Club. Probably 2 miles maybe past St. Marys Hospital. Its on the north side of the street. Might be best to drive just past it and turn right and then enter that new addition of houses when you come to the entrance to find a way to enter the lake. Anyone know if there are any vacant lots still in there for a place to enter the lake without going through peoples yards? Thanks, Bill

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

access to the pits is getting harder and harder. most all the shorline is private property now, with very few vacant lots. however there are still a few spots to get onto the lake.

the mayo parking lot off 2nd street will work, but you have to watch out for the parking police. usually nights and weekends you’re fine, but durning the day you will get a ticket.

another way to get in is to go in the subdivsion on the west side of the lake. turn in there, take a quick right and then left agian. go down and park by the corner where you’ll see a guard rail and a trail out through the woods. follow it all the way out to the point, that’s where everyone fishes.

good luck, and let us now if you get out. i think fishing has been a little slow out there lately, but there are always some fish to be caught.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.