Ice Fishing Tackle, Toys And More

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Got my Christmas bonus and headed for Hooked On Fishing in Rochester and found some neat ice fishing tackle. What really got my attention was a ice skimmer By HT that Mike carrys. Its called a Telescopic Polar Skimmer. It extends to 3 different lengths. Up to 36” long. Now thats what I call a ice skimmer. Saw that baby and I thought: now theres a ”must have” ice fishing tool for a guy with a bad back. Great for a crowded ice house and great for a guy stuffed in alot of warm heavy clothing and just can’t bend too far to clear out the ice fishing holes. And of course I found alot of other great ice fishing toys too. And talk about jigs. Mike has over 20,000 ice fishing jigs in stock. Thats right, 20,000 plus in stock. Now heres a guy who loves to ice fish and knows what to stock. And a 25.00 gift certificate is only 20.00 so you can’t beat the prices. [might even have to buy myself some gift certificates ]. Ice fishing is getting hot and so are the deals on tackle so load up and catch some fish!
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.