Grand Opening Special – HOF South

• hof
    Rochester, MN

I’ve been asked several times what the Grand Opening specials will be for our new South location which opens on Friday the 28th.
    Instead of having lots of stuff on sale, why not have everything on sale? Here is the deal – get a $25 gift certificate for $20! That’s 20% off everything you choose to use it for – at either location. These sale certificates will be available at both the South and North locations until 12/31/03.
    There are a couple stipulations: No change will be given and the certificates are good for 1 year from the date of purchase.
    This is my way of saying thanks to everyone that has supported HOF and hoping to invite new customers to shop our stores.

Thanks and Good Fishing!!!
    Mike

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

ALRIGHTTTTTTT!!!!! Thats like getting 5 bucks with of ringworms FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!! Everyone else will be glad you said you have ALOT. Thanks, Bill

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Down Bill down …

remember 4.3 not a V-8

(j/k i couldn’t help myself…)

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Was out to Hooked On Fishing ”South” today and theres ALOT of great fishing tackle in there. Mike knows what the fisherman want because he listens to fisherman and stocks the cutting edge lures that catch fish. Both stores are there to serve you. [now thats what I call my kind of stores]
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Guys, This is your chance to get some great ice fishing stuff at ”sale” prices. Thanks, Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.