New bait shop in Rochester

• hof
    Rochester, MN

I have purchased what used to be “The Bait Box” at 1131 3rd Ave. SE in Rochester. It will be opening this Friday 11-28 (day after Thanksgiving). The name at both stores will be Hooked On Fishing.
    I believe you will find that the new store will be clean and well stocked with the fishing merchandise you want. Thanks to everyone who has supported HOF at our North location, and we look forward to giving the same great service at our new South location. The new store will initially be open Wed., Thur., Fri. 7 a.m-5 p.m., and Sat. 6 a.m.-4 p.m. These times will be adjusted as necessary.
    Feel free to make any suggestions for either store!

Thanks,
    Mike

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

….i thought i had heard a little rumor about that. was wondering when the official anouncement was going to be made. only one more and you’ll have yourself a bait shop monopoly goin.

…and i suppose your going to be pretty busy with two shops to run now. you know, it’s always been a dream of mine to work at a bait shop .

hof
    Rochester, MN

Hey Jake,

I take your hint, and you may be in luck. E-mail me about your plans and when you might be available.

Thanks,
    Mike

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

….hint??….what hint??

….just becuase i’m in the middle of getting a masters degree in “Fatheadology”

Art

Glad to here it Mike. Makes it a lot easier for me and the rest of the people who live south. Hope my wife doesn’t notice. Good luck.

Kenjack

Congratulations Mike! There are allot of us in the South and East part of town that will be visiting you on a regular basis.

Ken

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Congrats Mike. You are even ahead of schedule. Can I place an order for some warmer weather from the ”down south” store and have it delivered to the ”up north” store for me? Did I leave you enough ringworms for both stores? I’m not selling them back as they catch fish ya know. Congrats Bud. Thanks, Bill

jryan
    Rochester, MN

I have been waiting a while for this, nice to hear. It will save me a few miles when going to redwing or winona area. Good Luck

hof
    Rochester, MN

Thanks for all the great comments!

Looking forward to providing a good store for the South side of town. Please feel free to make any suggestions for either store.

Yes, Bill – I have a fresh supply of ringworms and other plastics!

Good Fishing,
    Mike

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Mike now you will have to change your signature to 5510 Hwy 63 North and ”new address”. Now I won’t know where to find you- north store, south store, or snuck out fishin! Again congrats. Guys, Mike has really done a great job with the north store and makes sure he has the ”hot lures” that everyone wants and I know the south store will be a great store too. Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

And speaking of stores and great products: Check out the custom rods at the north store after you shop the new south store. Nate Cadwell just ordered 8 new custom St. Croix rods from Mike. Fish beware!!!
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.