Looking For A New Rod?

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I was just informed by Mike at Hooked On Fishing in Rochester Hwy #63 North 507- 282-4982 that he will give 10% off any Custom Rod for just mentioning in-depthangling when you come in or call. This includes all custom rods in stock and all custom rods you have made to your specifcations. They use St. Croix blanks and also will make a rod with a different blank too if you prefer. What a deal. Just mention in-depthangling and save bucks on a new rod. Thanks, Bill

hof
    Rochester, MN

Hey Bill,

Thanks for posting this!
    I also wanted everyone to know that we don’t charge nearly as much as most custom rod builders – our rods start at only $65.
    Mike Fischer is our rod builder. He has been building rods full time for 12 years and does excellent work. Mike’s work is literally located around the world in many countries. Rumor has it that there may even be one located in the White House?
    Don’t forget that Christmas is just around the corner!

Good Fishing,
    Mike

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I had broken about 6 inches off of the top of one of my rods and took it to Mike at Hooked On Fishing to see if there was anything that could be done to repair it. Mike Fischer, the Rod Geru, took my one piece rod and cut some of it off and put another top half of a rod on it and I ended up with a great 2 piece rod. He did an excellent job and even matched the wrap I had on the rod and it looks great. Thanks Mike. Thanks, Bill

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.