New Contest – Share, Learn, And Win !!!

• Art

I live about a half mile from the Root River. Allen’s bridge area. What a great fisherie. I can go down after work with just a light spinning outfit, splitshot, and some crawlers and have a blast. There are trout, smallmouth, crappies, catfish, and some walleyes depending on the time of the year. A real relaxing way to fish it, is to float it with a canoe or small jonboat. It’s a great place to take the kids. They can fish, play in the water, or take tubs along and float it. Another reason I like it so well is that you can watch how your lure or bait reacts in the current. This has really helped me with fishing plastics on the big river. It also has some outstanding scenry. It’s only about a 3-5 hour trip depending on how much you fish. Anybody interested in floating it I will gladly provide info. on where to put in at and end.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Well it looks like you are the winner Art. Send me a pm with name, address, and color of ringworms you want. Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

The 6th week and final contest starts at 12:01 Monday am. Post away and win. And yes you can enter each week so its possible to win more than once. Post away. Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Well Guys the contests are over. Thanks to all who entered and shared. We all learn from each other by each other’s sharing. Thanks, Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.