New Addition to Field Staff – Mike Smith…!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

We’re very happy to announce the addition of Mike “Hooked on Fishing” Smith to the In-Depthangling.com Team of Field Staff Reporters. Mike owns the Hooked on Fishing Tackle shop in Rochester, MN and runs the areas most complete bait shop which includes live bait, a great selection of fishing tackle, rods (he makes more custom St. Croixs than anyone I know) as well as offering a very inexpensive and comprehensive reel repair service.

A bit more about Mike “Hooked On Fishing” Smith, in his own words… “I am the owner of Hooked On Fishing Bait & Tackle in Rochester. We advertise ourselves as the place to get information, and this (working with In-Depth) would be a natural extension. I have fished this area for over 40 years, and actually catch fish most of the time. I enjoy a variety of fish and fishing methods, and am comfortable fishing in lakes, rivers and streams.

Mike will be moderating the new Rochester Area Forum here as well as regularly contributing to the Mississippi River / Lake Pepin talk we enjoy now on In-Depth. Should you want to contact Mike directly, he can be reached at:
    [email protected] or you can browse directly to his website at: http://www.hookedonfishingtackle.com

Welcome Mike! We all look forward to your contributions here!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Mike, Welcome aboard Bud. Look forward to chatting with you on this forum. There are more small lakes around Rochester than most people realize so if anyone fishes them please feel free to post a report here. Hey Mike, what all have you heard about the bite in this area? Thanks, Bill

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Hey Mike, glad to see ya on here .

…it’s about time rochester got it’s own forum.

who says you need to drive an hour to catch fish. lots of GREAT water around here, with plenty of BIG fish .

hof
    Rochester, MN

Hey guys!

Thanks for the welcome! I’m looking forward to talking with all of you.

The local fishing has been pretty good. Lake Zumbro has been kicking out numbers of nice catfish, stripers, and some crappies. Chester Woods has been producing some very large bass this season, and the hot ticket now is nice bluegills.

Good Fishing,
    Mike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.