Just wanted to light up the bobber

• dan-thiem
    Zumbro Falls Mn.

Been pretty quite so I thought I’d lite it up.

Nobody has a report from the weekend?

I did a short float on the Zumbro river and got into the little smallies again. And one mooneye to be used at a later date.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Dan, good to hear from you again. With the past few weeks of 90’s and 100’s temps things kind of slowed down some. I made the mistake of listening to the weatherman Saturday who said we were going to get a good rain and the radar backed it up bigtime so I spent time in the basemant doing stuff Saturday and then come upstairs mid afternoon and no rain. Didn’t set in too good as too late to get out as I had two of my grandaughters and youngest grandson coming for the rest of the weekend and was too late to call the parents and say bring the life jackets as they were sitting in Northfield and parents on the highway coming here. My youngest son gets married this coming weekend and my oldest son and family will be in town too for the wedding so will be doing stuff with them. After that then its being able to get back to fishing. Have you been down to Lake Zumbro lately? Crappies are starting to hit again after the heatfront we had. Prior to that I’ve been down to the Mississippi River for awhile but will have to start hitting Lake Zumbro again for awhile. Take care.
    Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Dan, come back and light up somemore. You have been missed Bud. How has your fishin outtings been? Haven’t seen you since the last RAF night.

Maybe we need a one night a month get together for fishin just for the hec of it [FUN] on Lake Zumbro. Maybe the first Thursday night of the month or something. Any interest in this everyone?
    Thanks, Bill

dan-thiem
    Zumbro Falls Mn.

I’m still around. Mostly lurking though. Spending more time reading in the catfish forum. Much busier than the Roch forum.

Fishins’ been great! Zumbro river smallies mostly with the occasional northern and walleye mixed in.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Good to hear from you. Look forward to hearing about your outtings on the water. [hint hint] What lures seem to be best for the smallies you are catching?
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.