New guy……..

• dan-thiem
    Zumbro Falls Mn.

So here we go! My second post. Everyone here is always very good about their information. I like the site for that.

Doug, Mr. Muskie, you are one heck of a good fisherman. I have been following your posts for a while now and I just want to say “Way to go Dude!”

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Looks like you lost your “lurker” status with your second post Dan!

One of these days we’ll be running into each other…heck I met Paul W at a gas station in Deer River!

sbr_it

Welcome Dan. I’ll see you hopefully on Saturday.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Welcome to the site Dan!!!!

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Welcome Dan!
    I swear I know you from somewhere. Perhaps a different site? Anyhoo, IDA is a great place to hang-out. Lots of good people!

dd

greghalleland
    se mn

Dan, I think your going to like IDA, I know you from another fishing site(FM) glad to se ya on here now.Greg

hof
    Rochester, MN

Good to see you post on IDA Dan. I hope that no one thinks that they cannot post here or whatever other site they would like to. The idea is to share information with each other and then we will all have the chance to improve our fishing and catching.
    I would like to encourage everyone to post as much as you would like!

Good Fishing,
    Mike

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome Dan. Great to have you with us. Please feel free to share and post all you want. I second what HOF said. Everyone is welcome to share here and else where. Thats how we ALL learn more from each other. After all, we ALL have the same goal – to help others enjoy their time on the water more and by doing so we also learn more ourselves.

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Thanks Dan. Welcome aboard. look forward to seeing some good posts from ya. Rumor has it that you too catch fish. Again welcome Good Fishin Doug

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Welcome Dan!!!

sbr_it

Jake,

That new avatar pic is really freaking me out.

ron_weltzin
    Rochester, MN

Yes, Dan welcome to IDA. Look forward to your contributions.

dan-thiem
    Zumbro Falls Mn.

Thanks a lot for the welcome guys. I really hope to meet up with you all sometime on the water!

esoxfreak131

Dan, Its good to see ya over here at IDA. I believe that your forgetting to warn everyone on IDA about the other awesome fisherman in ya family ,Alex, he’s a great kid and an old chip off the fishing block. Are we still gonna take that float down the Zumbro? Brandon says hi Take it ez Glad to see ya on Ida again

Lars

Da freak

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.