Beware of thieves

• newt
    Pillager, MN

I live in rural Rochester. Last Saturday night my son had some money stolen from his car and my wife had a few things taken from her car as well. One being my son’s tackle box…that was in the trunk of the car! Now we’re not talking a little Plano box here but a big BOX with about $300 worth of stuff inside. The worst part is that the vehicles were parked in our driveway. They must have hit us after midnight (son came home around that time).

Just a heads up for all those that live in rural Roch.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Sorry to hear your familys bad luck , but thanks for the reminder to update my pics of my Tackle Trays and new gadgets on the boat. I have purchased some new cranks and toys this Summer and need some new pics for insurance reasons.

Bob Bowman
    MN

I think these MF’S are out all over the place right now. A few of my neighbors have been hit in the last week. One of them had the prop stolen off of his boat, along with a few rods and reels. The other neighbor runs a landscape company and they got him the worst, he lost a lot of equiptment. I think the only reason that they have not made it to my side of the street, is that I have 2 BIG labs that keep a very close eye on what happens in our yard. I live in a neighborhood where I am very close with all of my neighbors, we all watch out for each other. I really hope that I get to find out who is doing this, I would love to catch them in the act…..perhaps on my property…so I can stay out of jail. I can’t stand this type of thing

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Don’t know if you caught it Newt, but the PB had an article about about open garage doors and theft in and around Rochester. There have been a recent rash of thefts …even when people are home. One story was about a woman who was taking groceries in from the car and lost some stuff in the short time she was in the house between trips.

newt
    Pillager, MN

I thought a couple (guy & his wife) were caught a few weeks ago. I can’t believe the guts these people have. I have been keeping all my guns in the safe…got one out now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.