Any bite going on in the Rochester area?

• chirp
    Rochester

Daughters boyfriend coming to town this weekend. Looking to get out somewhere. Mississippi or anywhere in the area. Just looking to put him on some fish. TIA.

tbrooks11

I havent been out myself but i cant imagine it has changed too much from the usual… pick your poison and hope you get lucky

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Check in w/Tom @ Hooked on Fishing….if there’s a bite, there’s a fairly good chance he knows

shockers
    Rochester

Agreed. Plus Tom can show you his Guard Bass, too.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

The only place I have heard of with a decent consistent bite is Foster. Chesterwoods might be an option but the fishing can be real on and off there. The Zum is being the Zum. The Mississippi keeps coming up with success being had in some locations but again off and on in nature. If it were me I’d lay on Foster for a few hours and cut down on travel costs and very spotty fishing.

bigchief37
    NULL

Foster Arends is your best bet. They stocked with trout a week ago so there’s some good action to be had. Lake Zumbro is tough to find fish on and Chester Woods is also spotty unless you’re willing to move around over the course of 4 hours.

Rusty Miller
    Crookston, MN

I am heading to Rochester for the Mayo for a week starting Monday. Wife has surgery. Looking to try some open water fishing if anyone is looking for an extra fella to wet a line with.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.