cant beat the weather day

• louis-robinson
    dodge co. mn

Man what a relief from this heat…perfect day to spend on the water…

Hit some area lakes today and found fish a lot more active.. bait of choice “the whacky

worm” put the hurt on the bass. Once I had my fill I switched gears and went on a search for crappies..beatle spins and small X-ray raps the Crappie crushed…

Great weather..great fishing.

——————————————————————————–

chirp
    Rochester

Louis, are you fishing the local ponds?

louis-robinson
    dodge co. mn

Quote:

Louis, are you fishing the local ponds?

Yes..the cascade lakes are starting to put out some quality fish

chirp
    Rochester

Louis, Thanks for the info.

angleanddangle88

which lake do u fish??? i know that there are atleast 2 lakes that carry quality fish, caught some decent bass on the lake with the boat landing, havent tried the other one much heard rumors of 6-7 pound bass?

louis-robinson
    dodge co. mn

Quote:

which lake do u fish??? i know that there are atleast 2 lakes that carry quality fish, caught some decent bass on the lake with the boat landing, havent tried the other one much heard rumors of 6-7 pound bass?

I fish both lakes..the one with landing and the one by the mayo parking lot.. I’ve managed a few 22 inchers believe or or not..I hear there’s pike in the one by mayo lot also..I have been bitten clean off several times using braid one day I will get revenge and confirm this

angleanddangle88

wow impressive same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago, going back this week sometime! do u know any spots between the lakes that produce solid crappie!!!

chirp
    Rochester

Louis, thanks for all the info. Sounds like a good time. I’m going to try it out. Have ice fished the ponds but not open water. Sounds like it might be a worth while trip.

louis-robinson
    dodge co. mn

I have a spot off the radar that I mite be willing to share with you two whistling been catching some decent ones lately crappies…
    SHOOT ME A PM WITH #s

angleanddangle88

send me a pvt message, that would be great to know thanks for all ther help!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.