” BLACK OR WHITE”

• Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Must have struck a nerve Hey next time u go ice fishing bring your own auger because next time I will laugh at your 2 DOLLARS

As one of Louie’s many friends he has access to my auger anytime and will be the proud new owner of one of my augers here shortly. So hopefully he won’t need to approach someone like you looking for some fellow sportsmanship.

With an attitude like that he should have kept his $2 and offered you a kick in the balls.

louis-robinson
    dodge co. mn

Quote:

Quote:

Must have struck a nerve Hey next time u go ice fishing bring your own auger because next time I will laugh at your 2 DOLLARS

As one of Louie’s many friends he has access to my auger anytime and will be the proud new owner of one of my augers here shortly. So hopefully he won’t need to approach someone like you looking for some fellow sportsmanship.

With an attitude like that he should have kept his $2 and offered you a kick in the balls.

Bwraaha ha ha.. .. …thanks buddy

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Well stated Wade.

Rick Streiff
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

fyi, some people actually “get off” on trying to provoke others on forums such as this one. These people are called TROLLS.

Really??? i just call them TOOLS lol close enough

angleanddangle88

where are fishing in those pictures??? looks like some pretty good crappie

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.