River Dan – "It's Great To Be Alive" on MN Bound

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

If you haven’t heard the River Dan story yet it’s a good time to watch this video.
    Dan shares his story with many groups around the midwest explaining how he became closer to God.

His segment starts at 5:00
    The Mel Dickie segment on rod building in Rochester is worth the watch too.

Iowaboy1

very cool video throughout,I have three Mel Dickie rods,one is mine,my wifes,and my daughters,excellent rods!! River Dan,am with you brother!!!,sometimes the shortest walks take the longest way!!

thanks for sharing BK!!

munchy
    NULL

I have three Mel Dickie rods,one is mine,my wifes,and my daughters,excellent rods!!

So in other words, those are your wife and daughters rods, they just let you use the extra one?

jester

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Thanks Brian. Blessed is a word to describe River Dan. One lucky guy. Just goes to show that no matter how many times we are on the water something unexpected can happen. Wear those life jackets guys, if it can happen to experienced river guides it can happen to us.

yahbuddy
    Holmen, WI

I have had the pleasure of meeting Mel. All I can say is I wish there were more guys like Mel in the industry. Very passionate and knowledgeable individual. I wish I knew half of the stuff he knows about rod building, maybe someday.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.