Retro opinions

• belletaine
    Nevis, MN

It looks like Subway got a hockey team.

Eat fresh.

RT
    Twin Cities

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>
    Just stupid. We are not the north stars any more. We sold them. Give it up. Build a better franchise and make your own logo.

And I loved the stars and have tons of north stars stuff. But having the wild do it like this is a shame

How is it retro for the wild ? They were not the stars. And wont ever be them. Different team different franchise.

Agreed on both accounts. I was a North Stars fan and I am a Wild fan. While I wish the North Stars never left, that era is over. This team has its own identity and just keep forging ahead with it. Now, I dont necessarily mind the colors replicating the North Stars jerseys of yesteryear, I hate that manbearpig logo on it. Use an M or print Minnesota on it instead. My current favorite jerseys are the dark green ones with Minnesota across them vs that ugly logo.

A giant “M” would be fitting. “M” for mediocrity.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

They are fine I actually like the colors compared to the Christmas colors they currently wear.

I’ve always said when the powers that be were thinking on the colors for The Wild they drove down West 7th on the way to the arena. They went by Pearson Candy Company and either saw or thought of a Nut Goodie. “These are the colors for our team!” My friends and I call the original jerseys the “Nut Goodies”.

Attachments:
    1. Wild-sweater.jpg

2. Nut-Goodie.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.