Remington .243 Etron-X ammo

• ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Anyone out there with a Remington .243 Etron-X ?????
    I accidentally bought 20 or so boxes of this ammo.
    It’s all new.

Make me an offer

Thanks,
    Lance

715-222-9215

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

isnt it still the same cartridge as a .243 win just a different type of primer? I do not know much about it but it seems to still be .243 win

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

isnt it still the same cartridge as a .243 win just a different type of primer? I do not know much about it but it seems to still be .243 win

From what I am told, yes

404 ERROR
    MN

Believe it or not…there is a collectors market for this ammo. Finding them is the key…but the ammo does go for a good amount of money to the right folks. Just an FYI.

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Believe it or not…there is a collectors market for this ammo. Finding them is the key…but the ammo does go for a good amount of money to the right folks. Just an FYI.

I figured that also.
    Since this gun and ammo are no longer made, the ammo would be valuable to the gun owners.
    I just have come across the right people so far.
    That’s why I thought I would try here.
    It was worth a shot.

404 ERROR
    MN

The guns came in 3 calibers and the .243 is by FAR the rarest when it comes to ammo availability. Unfortunately, Remington sold the owners down the river and never made a retrofit kit or kept a small production run of ammo or primers. The concept flopped so bad, they scrapped the gun and all the components all together..You can find .220 swift ammo relatively easy, same as .22-250.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.