Reeds service

• dentedboatguy

Wow, great service from Reeds. Ordered new hip boots and delivered to my door in less than 2 days.

27eyeguy

I had great experience also. Ordered new gun to have shipped to my FFL guy. First time for me. Reeds guy I dealt with was very helpful and knowledgeable on process. Gun arrived in 3 days. Happy kid at trap range.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Reed’s customer service is some of the best I’ve experienced!!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Always the best. Since their original store in Walker.

Johnie Birkel
    South metro

I have heard great things from them and personally had really good service from Marine General. I think they both run a similar business model that they have the right stuff, people that actually know something and fast shipping. Probably not the cheapest, but way less BS in the long run..
    RIP big box stores

eyeguy507
    SE MN

x1000

I always check Reeds first. they may not be the cheapest but you will get a freebie or some awesome service. with me they got a customer for life. shipping through spee dee so local and basically next day.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

i agree reeds has always been good to me however i dont shop on line but in store service is very good. they know what there stuff. only dealt with marine general at the ice show, like them too.

as long as we are tooting horns…… i think the world of thorne bros customer service as well.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Marine General X 2

I ordered a bunch of ice jigs/spoons from them last winter. They called me to let me know that some were not in stock and if I wanted to substitute any others. Once the order was complete, I had it the next day with regular shipping.

Cameron white

Even though I’m in Canada, I do 95 percent of my shopping for fishing gear in the states. Reeds in store and online has been excellent. Marine general as well. I usually stop in at glens army and navy as well, and the Fargo scheels has excellent staff and customer service as well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.