Redington Dually 13' 6" 8 Weight Spey Rod

• ajaikens31
    Big Rapids, Michigan

I used this rod once before I was gifted a Hardy. I liked the rod but I just don’t have a need for it anymore. I know there probably aren’t many fly fishers on this site, but I thought I’d throw it up here anyways. Please PM me if you have any questions or need more pictures, thanks! You can find a link to a Facebook post with pictures here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/418559711595022/permalink/1540345369416445/?sale_post_id=1540345369416445

Asking $200 OBO shipped.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Just to attest to the fact that Redington makes a very good double-handed rod. I’ve had one for years and I have landed all of my Atlantic salmon on this rod. Some would say that Redington is a beginner brand, but their double-handed rods are well regarded over in Europe where they were Speycasting before anyone over here had ever heard the word.

And excellent offer for anyone wanting to get into the Speycasting game with a very good double handed rod.

BTW, least anyone think there’s nothing here in Flyover Country to Speycast to, IMO smallmouth bass are an ideal target species that could produce far more action then you’d ever see on an Atlantic salmon or steelhead river.

Grouse

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.