On to more important things…

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Since the post “Where is BrianK” was ruined with that picture…I thought I would start a new thread.

ICBC’s I’m looking to be taught by an expert on the Red. Another IDA member and myself are looking to come up and harass you in person. My thought is that we would get up there in the middle of the day, hook up with you for some professional guiding in the afternoon/evening. Then hit it hard in the morning before we head back to the real world. Both of us can get off during the week if it would be better for you. Just trying to plan ahead…you look like you are a highly sought after guy.

(I know, I’m really setting you up for BFH…sorry)

Thanks!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Just to keep things on an even keel, a close personal friend of mine was reading the posts about channels snacking on Flats…he thought he would come to my aid with a very nicely done photo…I think I’ll have Walmart make a poster out of it…whatdathink?

It’s titled…”Tastes Like Chicken”

icatchbigcats
    Red River of the North

Hi Briank,

I fish every day during the summer. I think all my weekends during prime cat time are already booked so during the week work out for me also. Unfortanately, I do have a “real” job other than my “reel” job. So most my guide trips are evening trips. I am usually home and ready to fish by about 4 PM, if you guys could arrive about then we could go out and spend the evening bad mouthing bowfin and every other person that has put us down on this forum. But then again that might not leave much time for fishing. The next morning though, I will have to set you guys up to go out on your own, as I said earlier I have a “real” job.

Have you ever operated a RiverPro?

By the way Briank, that last picture of yours is a Flat snacking on a bullhead, Channels like them also

Bowfinhunter
    Wallnutters are a silly lot

Hello ladies,
    Brink, You got “friends”? Wow wallnuters stylin and profileian, You and snauggerlad will get along fine.
    Masterofsnauggerfishing, You have not been around for a while so I was just about to post the latest “update” on your fishing preferences.

Quote:

then we could go out and spend the evening bad mouthing bowfin and every other person that has put us down on this forum.

More likley you guys would be dancing with each other to
    The “Bay city Rollers” play “Barry Manilows” greatist hits,
    but Brink don’t forget your “bell bottoms”.
    Rock on dudes.
    See ya,
    Bowfin

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

More likley you guys would be dancing with each other to
    The “Bay city Rollers” play “Barry Manilows” greatist hits,
    but Brink don’t forget your “bell bottoms”.
    Rock on dudes.
    See ya,
    Bowfin

Bay City Rollers…..I think that kinda describes me coming home from the local bars once in a while. LOL

Gator Hunter

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

I am not saying a word on that, its way to easy

Cattin_Addict

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

GH, Sorry you weren’t home on Saturday…the guys at the bar said you should be back late afternoon…but I couldn’t wait….(knew I was in the right town though!)

icatchbigcats
    Red River of the North

Wow! I did not realize we had such a dignitary among us. But I seem to miss things on occasion. Last saturday night at my sons hockey game, a guy came and stood beside me and we talked through the game. He was there watching his nephew play who was on the other team. It was someone you guys from down around cities might recognize. I think his name was Randall McDaniel, he sure is a nice guy!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

GH, Sorry you weren’t home on Saturday…the guys at the bar said you should be back late afternoon…but I couldn’t wait….(knew I was in the right town though!)

That’s too funny. By the way, the wife and I did stop in one of the establishments that evening.

Gator Hunter

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Bowfinhunter, I can’t find a picture of you on this board? With or without a cat? What’s up with that?

Who are you…really?

Bowfinhunter

Mealy and Crape souz

Quote:

I thought there was a “G” somewhere in the name?
    Bowfin
    “Mealy worm” sorry no pictures of me, you will have to do with the posters of Barry Manilow and Tom Selick, and Liberachi in your garage. And the poster of Cha Chi above your bed.

Bowfinhunter

Crape Souz,
    That town your from, I thought there would be a “G” somewere in the spelling.
    Mealy,

Quote:

Bowfinhunter, I can’t find a picture of you on this board? With or without a cat? What’s up with that?

Who are you…really?

Easy tiger,
    I militate wallnutters and there are many other reasons for me to stay in the snags.
    Bowfin

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.