Outdoor News

• Bowfinhunter
    Wallnutters are a silly lot

Dennis,
    Just read what you had to say in the Outdor News about Catfish.
    I was shocked (but happy) that the Minnesota D.N.R. claims only 1 % of the fisherpeople in the state fish Cats.
    I guess I am a 1%. If memory serves the Angles had a salute for the other 99% .(hummmm, let me see if I can remember it) It is nice to see stuff about Cats in Minnesota papers.
    But I don’t really want to see that 1% grow to 2%, if it does I know a salute for that 98% too.
    Congrats Dennis and don’t forget the little guys.
    See ya,
    Bowfinhunter

icatchbigcats
    Red River of the North

Thanks Guys,
    I promote catfish because I just feel so sorry for the Walleye guys that never really get to feel the fight of such a strong fish. Sure catfish may not be for everybody but they are the fish of choice for a few of us. Our numbers are growing and the tackle companies are starting to take notice. And thanks to Kevin Turner of RiverPro boats we now have a great catfish boat.
    Here is a picture of a triple we had in Lockport last week, all were released.
    Dennis

Chitwood46
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I enjoy seeing pictures of big cats but I don’t like fakes, which these surely are. Nobody has hands as big as these guys. Especially the kid in the middle. What do you accomplish with this attempt at trickery?

cattinaddict
    Catfish country

really nice fish there dennis . Cant wait to get up there next month.

Take Care,

Cattin_Addict

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.