Lost soul

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I responded to a post on the general board and Nate Cadwell ( a great walleye fisherman ) reponded to me starting with “you catfisherman”.

Then I come down here looking for a home…and am told “one winter does not a catfisherman make”.

I maybe leaving myself wide open on this, but what am I? Labeled a catfisherman by the eye guys and a wallnutter by the catmen.

I may have to take up baaaass fishing?

ICBC’s, keep those pictures coming. I almost have my wife believing that she can hook into one of them babe’s too. Which means two trips to the Red!

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Quote:

but what am I?

i don’t know what you are now, but i remember what you were a couple weeks ago……

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

And then I get dumped on!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

PS..I have a Channel Cat mailbox!

Bowfinhunter
    Wallnutters are a silly lot

Wow Mealy worm,
    Even the wallnutters are turning on you.
    Looking at jakes picture, even I don’t dump on you that much.
    But who is “Nat Chappedwell” another wallnutter I guess. There are so many it’s had to keep them all straight.
    So are you really out of that club?
    I did not read his rip on you, but I am guessing it was in some wallnuter form. Stay out of that area, You should’nt be talking with them anyway. Once you tell a wallnutter you want to try catfishing their prejudice shows itself. (And never bring up carp) They don’t understand it. Some people would rather catch a 15.5 inch fish then a 15.5 pound fish, go figure.
    But in truth when you get a wallnutter by himself (away from his pack) most have told me in secret that they would like to try cattin. But they would never admit it in front of the cool guy club.
    For instance look at “Ienjoycatchingsmallsnauggers” I think he was the president of PWT or was it wallnutter international? But he came over to the true path. (in theory
    at least if not in practice)
    Good luck Mealy

Bowfin
    P.S. I miss carpchaser I did not have to be the Vindicater (or VindiCATER) when he was here.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

And then I get dumped on!

Don’t worry Briank, I still love ya!!!

Gator Hunter

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Thanks Gator! and you know what? You’re the only one that counts ’cause you got da beer! (only to be used after catten of course).

Quote:

“Ienjoycatchingsmallsnauggers”

You know? Your handle seems to be getting longer each time I check out this forum. Isn’t there sometype of byte limit or something?

Who is Carpchaser? I don’t believe I’ve had the honor.

One last thing…Mr Jake. I would take you catten on the Red, but I think these guys know you have walnuts in your……..veins and would use you for stink bait. I think we’ll have to stink…er stick to the Croix and ‘sippi this summer. Ummm, leave YOUR bait at home! We’ll use mine!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.