Club RiverPro

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Gator? Why didn’t you post two days ago!? lol!

I was planning on hitting the Croix about 3 Sat. morning, then crappies when light…maybe P-4?

Thanks!

Bowfinhunter
    Wallnutters are a silly lot

Hey Crape Souzette, (aka crater hummer)

Quote:

I’ve been hammering the cats on the river the last 2 days. Biggest so far- 25 LBS. flathead and 10 LBS. channel. I’ve caught about 15 cats the last 2 days of walleye fishing.

Is Blane (that’s with a silent “B”) from your favorite hang out the Blue Oyster bar in Bay city (I thought there was a “G” in there someplace) helping you pull in all these fish? We know your nice “tika 500” reels spun with 3.5 pound test line. (For wallnot fishin o’course) Could not possibley drag a real 4lb. fish (like a Cat)in.
    Tell the truth, that was 25 pounds of “cat” fish you “hammered” at the Cub food check out lane.
    Dude it’s O.K. A lot of you wallnutters like to brag about catching real fish. Some day if you hang in there you really will. (Of course by accident)
    See Ya,

Bowfin

Bowfinhunter
    Wallnutters are a silly lot

Crape souz…

Quote:

We might even let you join in at the walleye fishing forums

I heard a rumor of other forms… I just don’t understand why? If there is a place for you wallnutters to go why do you keep commin back here…………
    I figured it out Big Fish Envy.
    Dude it’s not your fault it’s Genetics…
    See Ya,

Bowfin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I keep telling you Bow, I’m a catfisherman wannabe.

But don’t tell my Dad…he HAS been so proud of me up till now.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Bowfinhunter

You have to know I have no problem with catfishing. Quite the contrary it is my favorite fish, next to walleyes of course. I get out catfishing 30-40 times a summer and do pretty well I might add. My father was a hardcore cat man. My personal bests are 62 LBS. for a flathead and I have caught channels over 20 LBS.

That being said, you just can’t beat the challenge of walleyes.

Gator Hunter

ghainjr

Thanks for the Welcome! Drayton is in North Dakota about 30 miles south of the Canadian border. Only been up in that neck of the woods once in my life and had the time of my life cathing those Kitty’s. Getting very impatient and ready to play some more. Thanks again for the welcome.
    Greg

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Ohhh Gator…you just like leading with your chin!

ghainjr, do you have a River Pro too? Where abouts are you from?
    I’ll be going to the Red on July 14th. Never been up there..fishing. But looking forward to it greatly!

Remember, most of us are guys….we like pictures!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Bowfinhunter, Gator just feels that anyone that fishes for Cat’s only must be drinking cheap beer!

Is that Cold Spring I see in your frig?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.