Recommendations for an archery shop

• Michael Best

I bought a recurve for a Christmas present to myself this year.
    Well the serving on the factory string isn’t big enough. I can’t get a nock to clip on the string. The arrow will fall off the string as soon as I tilt the bow down.
    I have shot it some but I have to put some slight finger treasure on the nock to get the bow even drawn without the arrow falling off.

Can anyone recommend a shop that can reserve my string so I can get proper nock grip to the string?

onestout
    Hudson, WI

Your location would help us but I use A-1 archery in Hudson, give them a call or stop in with the bow and see what they say, they can probably do it while you wait and you can take a few shots on their indoor course.

TH

I’d bet any Scheels can do it. It’s not hard, they reserve strings on compounds.

Nodakk

Full Draw in Stacy or Archery Country in Rogers

CaptainMusky

Any archery shop worth its salt could do this. Scheels redid mine and I had it done years ago at Archery Country when I bought it.

Ben K.

I go to Schaffer for my compound/hunting stuff, but Bwana is where I would go for help with a recurve. All good people.

blackbay
    mn

Average Joe’s in Coon Rapids, Bwana in Arden Hills/Little Canada.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Full draw is the shop of my choice

Michael Best

Thanks guys.
    Decided to reserve the string myself. Ordered a serveing jig and .25 serving this morning.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.