WTB 2007 Ranger 619vs Factory Windshield

• webstj
    Mazeppa, MN

I sent a 1/2oz egg sinker straight through my rider side windshield and shattered it. (long story!:O) If anyone has a single windshield to sell please contact me.

Thanks

wallster
    Austin, MN

I have a 05 620. Guessing they are probly the same shields. Are you looking for the bubble shields or do you have the full glass windshield? I have both styles of bubble shields. The stright up ones and the layed back style. Dont have any need for either of them.
    Wallster ><((((>

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

I sent a 1/2oz egg sinker straight through my rider side windshield and shattered it. (long story!:O)

Sorry for the hassle JJ…but several of us are looking forward to the details of who & how!

webstj
    Mazeppa, MN

Wallster – They are bubble style low profile and dark tint in color. The driver side had Ranger printed on it and the rider nothing. I would assume the 05′ may be the same?? Can you snap a picture, I would definitely be interested.

Admin – I just noticed that I am supposed to post WTB in the classifieds. Sorry, I will post and pay in classifieds.

Dean – The story is long, my fishing partner was sleeping and I was managing 5′ rollers and 6 planer boards. Far outside board gets hit, I fight fish, the other far outside board slides into a net stake bouy and spins it like a top. I yell at partner to wake up but its too late. I land a 29 3/4″ walleye, proceed to wrestle my way back to the bouy, save the board, and the rollers drift me away at lightning speeds. I wrap the line and let mother nature take her course. Eventually the line unwinds from the bouy to the crawler harness which snags in rope with 1/2 oz sinker above it. You can finish the story…I will say that the windshield probably saved my partner from serious injury and me from sleeping on the floor.

This isn’t the fish that caused the problem but it is the parnter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.