Ranger Fisherman Fuel LED always on

• gonefishin

Hi, I recently purchased a 2011 620 Fisherman and the fuel LED always remains lit, even after all the other LEDs switch from lit to dim. Is this normal for Fisherman? My dealer says yes and Ranger says no.

Thanks

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Does not on my 08′ 620.

gonefishin

I did take a test drive in Dean’s Skeeter and after a little back seat coaching to see how the Skeeter handles big water and can take the wake of a barge, was not sure a Skeeter and myself could get along. That after everyone picked themselved up off the floor and got back into their seats!

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

If Ranger says no, I would tell your dealer you think he is full of you know what.

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

There is a recall on the keypads. (mine was replaced last fall) Has yours been done? Could be the issue.

blackbay

Put in your start code then hit stop.

phishirman
    Madison, WI

My truck does the same thing.. Only because I can’t ever afford to fill the damn thing up.

OutdoorAssociate
    Rochester Mn

The light is on to let you know there is a good signal from the fuel level sensor to the fuel gauge. If the light goes out your fuel gauge will be inaccurate or will not work at all. It is a fail safe, if light is out get it a to dealer for repair, or fill tank often until you can get it fixed.

gonefishin

Outdoor, you know this to be fact? I called Ranger a 2nd time and talked to a different person. Was told the same, this is not the case. Also as mentioned by another response there is a recall on the switch control pad.

Thanks all for your comments, except the Skeeter one of course!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.